Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you would expect
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed/security of the site
- personalise our site to you to help you find what you need
- continuously improve our website for you
- make our marketing more efficient
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about Cookies
Cookies essential for the operation of our website:
PHP Session ID – This is a temporary cookie that contains a randomly generated anonymous identifier and expires at the end of your visit to our website.
There is no way to prevent this cookie being set other than to not use our site.
Cookies not essential for the operation of our website:
Third Party Functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.